2. SMART METER INVESTIGATION DETAILS RELEASED Read them here.
3. FUNDING FOR DANCE The federal government will give Regina dance organization New Dance Horizons a much-needed $164,000 over the next two years. According to the federal press release, the cash comes from the Canada Arts Presentation Fund.
4. STATISTICS CANADA MADE A BOO-BOO And Finance Minister Joe Oliver says it isn’t because of cutbacks and anyway, it’s fixed now.
5. EVERYTHING IS LESS CONVENIENT IN HARPER’S CANADA So if you still want home delivery of mail, now you apparently have to get a note from your doctor. Here’s an idea: how about we just continue to have home delivery of mail?
6. GOVERNMENT LOOKS FOR PRIVATE ENDOSCOPY PARTNER Sexy times.
7. FORD SPOKESPERSON SAYS STUPID THING Apparently you’re a communist if you don’t support lying drug addicts. Huh.
VIDEO: PECCADILLOES Let’s wrap up the Dog Blog video tributes to Robin Williams with this scene from Good Will Hunting, which I think speaks for itself.