1. NO SHIT, SHERLOCK The University of Saskatchewan’s president admits that the institution fucked up when it fired and banned a dean for criticizing the University’s TransformUS scheme, which will see the downsizing of the university during a time of economic prosperity.
2. MANDRYK: SASK. PARTY HAS A BAD SESSION Column here. The we’ve seen a few cracks before but the government’s weak points became more obvious this session.
3. TODAY’S TEMPORARY FOREIGN WORKER NEWS A wage floor? Maybe.
4. WORLD’S LARGEST DEMOCRACY GETS NEW PRIME MINISTER Election results look right-wing and land-slidey in India.
6. AMERICA’S GETTING STUPIDER Maclean’s states the obvious.
7. IS A BOA CONSTRICTOR LOOSE IN MEDICINE HAT? I dunno, maybe? Someone found a shed skin (in weirdly perfect shape). People should probably consider the possibility that someone who owns a boa left a shed skin out as a prank. (Thanks to Dog Blog tipper Pat Steel)
VIDEO! Here’s one for Wolverine fans. Nicked from i09.