1. Tragedy in Kenya. A shooting at a Kenyan university leaves at least 70 dead and even more injured.
2. A dream come true. Saskatchewan is going to rebuild 54 roads throughout the province. This is not a drill, it is actually reported as going to happen.
3. Minecraft and education. A Regina school is using Minecraft for educational purposes. Where was the fun video games in class when I was in school?
4. Overreacting Mom overreacts. A Saskatoon mom thinks posters for Victoria Secret, in a mall where the store is opening, is over kill and too much. Because the store shouldn’t advertise its opening, clearly.
5. No Starr this October. Ringo Starr has said “No no no” to his Regina concert.
6. Save the butterflies! Saskatchewan people are planting milkweed to save the monarch butterfly in the province.
7. Don’t eat the turkey either. Days before the Easter holiday Lilydale has expanded their recall of listeria contaminated food to turkey as well.
8. Cure for superbugs? Apparently a cure for modern superbugs has been found in medieval manuscript. Promising though could probably use a bit of work.