1. WE HAVE BEEN AND ALWAYS SHALL BE HIS FAN Leonard Nimoy has passed away.
2. ALSO, CAPTAIN KIRK’S TUNIC WAS GREEN Did you hear? A dress blew up the Internet.
3. EXPERTS SOUND WARNING ON “DANGEROUS” ANTI-TERRORIST LEGISLATION Read this. We have got to get rid of the Harper government.
4. MOST SPYING IS ON CIVILIANS Shit like this is the exact reason Stephen Harper should NOT be giving more power to spy agencies. Spy agencies spend too goddamn much time bothering environmentalists, anti-poverty activists and other nice people who just want a better world for all of us. Seriously, what bullshit.
5. CLUSTERFUCKERY IN THE RM OF SHERWOOD Paul Dechene is riveted by Natascia Lypny’s coverage in the L-P and you should be too.
6. HOMELESS IN REGINA IN A COLD SNAP Not fun.
7. QUEBEC IS STILL RACIST Jesus, Quebec, knock it off.
8. “THEY ARE ACTUALLY REALLY CUTE FOR SNAKES” A BC wildlife rescue centre has 500 slithering guests who were disturbed from hibernation by construction. I wonder if the unreported angle on this story is “habitat destruction disturbs brumating colony of animals”?
FAREWELL, MR. SPOCK He lived long and prospered, and we loved him.