1. PREMIERS WRAP UP MEETING Read all about it.
2. NO COMMISSION John Gormley weighs in on the need, or lack of need, for an inquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal woman.
4. NATIONALIZE THE TELECOMS! Bell and Rogers both suck.
5. THE UKRAINE SITUATION Russian Bond Villain Vladimir Putin apparently said Ukrainian troops defending their borders are like Nazis? Okay.
6. CANADIAN PLANES TO LITHUANIA But will Putin be intimidated by six CF-18 fighters?
7. CANADA HAS A SURPLUS Great. Let’s spend it on social programs.
8. EVERYBODY LOVES WESTON Saskatchewan Roughrider players are happy to have the slotback back.
VIDEO: I AM YOUR GRANDMA She’s your grandma. Give her a hug.
A MESSAGE TO OUR READERS The coronavirus pandemic is a moment of reckoning for our community. We’re all hurting. It’s no different at Prairie Dog, where COVID-19 has wiped out advertisements for events, businesses and restaurants as Regina and Saskatchewan hunker down in quarantine. As an ad-supported newspaper already struggling in a destabilized media landscape, this is devastating. We’re hoping you, our loyal readers, can help fill in the gap so Prairie Dog can not only continue to exist but even expand our coverage — both in print and online. Please consider donating, either one-time or, even better, on a monthly basis.
We believe Prairie Dog's unique voice is needed, now more than ever. For 27 years, this newspaper has been a critical part of Regina’s social, cultural and democratic infrastructure. Don’t let us fade away. There’s only one Prairie Dog. If it’s destroyed, it’s never coming back.