1. HOT. Tell me about it. Our air conditioning is out.
2. IN RELATIVE DOLLARS THE MINIMUM WAGE IS ROUGHLY THE SAME AS IT WAS IN 1975 And for a long time is was much lower. Ugh.
3. UGH, WHY IS MARC GARNEAU ON THE SAME TEAM AS JOHN BAIRD? Israel doesn’t need rallies of support right now. The innocent kids Israel is bombing do. Meanwhile, Israel has paused attacks to allow humanitarian aid to get into Gaza. Least they can do.
4. BILL WHATCOTT ENDORSES ROB FORD FOR TORONTO MAYOR Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Just keeping you in the loop. Don’t feel obliged to visit the creepy website.
5. SPEAKING OF ROB FORD He said 14 untrue things in last night’s Toronto mayoral debate. Trying to remember what the Bible says about lying but coming up blank. Anyone? You reading this, Whatcott? Is it okay that Rob Ford, whom you endorse, says things that aren’t true? More on the debate here.
6. SPEAKING OF BIGOTED CREEPS WHO CLAIM TO BE CHRISTIAN Obnoxious loudmouths saying hate-crimey things about gay people besiege Regina.
7. A REGINA MAN HAS BEEN INJURED IN A GO-CART CRASH Hope he’ll be okay.
8. EARTH’S BUTTHOLE? Science has discovered a great, big hole in Siberia.
9. A FOUR WINGED DINOSAUR! COOL.
IT’S WORLD SNAKE DAY! It really is! Let’s celebrate with an episode of the Internet’s best reptile show: SnakeBytes TV! Now this is evangelism I can get behind.