1. SASKATCHEWAN LEADS CANADA IN DOMESTIC HOMICIDE AND WE IGNORE IT Oh, god. This place.
2. PETER MACKAY IS A QUITTER WHO LIKES TO QUIT Canada’s foremost authority on broken promises, assault weapons and Teh Ladiez announces he’s leaving politics to
prepare for a leadership run at after Harper quits get out of the way of some scandal we don’t yet know about spend time with his family. Well, better them than this country. More here.
3. THE BEST HIGH SCHOOL FEMINIST IN THE WEST I love this.
4. BC GOVERNMENT ACCUSED OF DELETING E-MAILS ABOUT MISSING AND MURDERED ABORIGINAL WOMEN B.C.’s Information and Privacy Commissioner has launched an investigation. Yeah, yeah it’s yesterday’s news but it’s important. Governments must not do this sort of thing.
5. CONTROVERSIAL SOCCER BOSS IS STILL THE BOSS OF SOCCER Fifa president Sepp Blatter has been re-elected. Read all about it if you like.
6. WHAT THE HELL? What the hell?
“Then they both got out, and that is when, in the course of the physical altercation between them, Mr. Babiak hit him in the head with his hammer,” Sullivan said.
No really, what the hell? This is like a News Quirk.
7. CROC CUDDLES I wouldn’t have thought sleeping with a crocodile is possible but apparently it is.
8. BIG, BEAUTIFUL SNAKE IN A LAKE Someone saw a bullsnake swimming in Lake Diefenbaker. Lucky.
ATTENTION EVIL DEAD FANS A very minimal teaser commercial is out for your favourite upcoming TV series. Enjoy.