1. NAHLAH AYED ON THE KIDNAPPED NIGERIAN GIRLS Here’s a great, succinct and suitably outraged column from one of CBC’s excellent foreign correspondents that you should read. In other Nigerian news, misogynistic Boko Haram scumbags have kidnapped more girls.
2. CLIMATE CHANGE: THE FUTURE IS NOW A new study says that in the United States, effects are already apparent.
5. HOT, SEXY AUDITOR GENERAL ACTION Auditor General Michael Ferguson released his spring report on the Canadian government. Items to watch include Stats Canada weaknesses, pensions, prisons and First Nations education.
6. THE ADVENTURES OF REHAB FORD Toronto’s parody mayor gets on a plane, gets off a plane and is “doing great”. Sure.
7. HAPPY TRUCKERS Praise for Regina’s planned bypass.
8. DON’T FORCE YOUR CHILD TO GIVE YOU A MASSAGE WHILE YOU’RE NAKED It’s creepy and gross. No son wants a gross mom. No court does, either.
9. MURRAY MANDRYK ON TEMPORARY FOREIGN WORKERS Today’s column looks good. No I haven’t read the whole thing yet. I’m busy here, people. Busy! If I’m wrong and it sucks, I’m sure you’ll let me know.
10. WEAK ANKLES WON’T STOP DAVID FROM BEATING FUTURE GOLIATHS Well, hopefully not, anyway.
11. DON’T IMPORT PET SNAKES TO WARM, COZY ISLANDS, IDIOTS California king snakes are excellent, highly recommended snake pets, if you live in Saskatchewan where it’s too cold for them to become established in the wild. Not so much on the comfy, inviting and food-filled Spanish island Grand Canaria.
VIDEO: YOU CAN LEAD A GREAT PYRENEES TO WATER But can you make it bathe?