1. The pride of Japan. The towering terror that is Godzilla will no longer be knocking down buildings in Japan as he has found a home on the island nation and is now a tourist “ambassador” for the country. What an inspiration to all giant, terrorizing creatures everywhere.
2. No more ads. If those ads on YouTube annoy you to the point of insanity there is a solution! YouTube has announced a new no-ad platform; you just have to pay for it of course.
3. Canadian morals. The LAPD recruits are being taught a little differently than their predecessors; they are being taught with Canadian values. All in the hope that these new officers can keep their car on the road, and shoot a gun only when absolutely necessary.
4. That’s enough Disney. First it was announced there would be a remake of “Beauty and the Beast”, then “Dumbo” was for some reason added to that list, then “Winnie the Pooh” inexplicably, now Disney has announced they will be doing a live-action version of Pinocchio. We get it, the “Cinderella” remake was as great as the classic but that doesn’t mean every single movie you have made needs to be redone!
5. Right out of a movie. Over Easter weekend thieves tunneled into a London jewelers vault and stole a, reported, $320 million in diamonds. This is too amazing and ridiculous to make up.
6. Good, but still gross. Blind audits in the Regina Qu’Appelle Health Region (RQHR) say that one in four health care professionals have clean hand. Which is good because more have clean hands than in past audits. It still gives me the willies though.
7. No more flying stressed. In Fort McMurray specially trained dogs are being brought in to help try and alleviate stress levels of the passengers. It may take some time for passengers to differentiate between the therapy dogs and the drug dogs though.
8. No more child institutions. Today marks the day when Lumos, a charity for the well being of children the world over, opens its American branch. To mark the occasion the organization’s founder, J.K. Rowling, wrote a beautiful article describing why this organization is needed in the world.
9. No Dinosaurs were harmed in the making of this clip. Jurassic World comes to theatres this summer and now we have a new clip to entice hopeful audiences.